lundi 6 janvier 2014

My New Year's Resolutions. 2014, 14 resolutions.

1- Stabilizing my weight to my UGW.
2- Fastfood: not more than once a month. Because E N O U G H.
3- Be at peace with myself and stop worrying for nothing, know my own worth.
4- Spend more time in real life and less time online.
5- Send the girls their short stories through fanmail ideally before summer.
6- Evacuate the toxic people from my life.
7- Go see a therapist and stick to it.
8- Spare money for the UK. 
9- Nail both my semesters and get that degree with honors.
10- Get my driver's license before leaving for England.
11- Learn something new and exciting.
12- Make a decision about business school. Going back or not? So far it's a not, but it takes nerves to stick to it and convince everyone.
13- Be grateful.
14- That one is secret because not really age appropriate or any of people's business.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire